The Ski Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ski Lodge

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Video Game Forum!

Go down 
+4
zero rider
Fuzzykiwie
Dark
Dimentio
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimentio
Dimentio

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-06

A Video Game Forum! Empty
PostSubject: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:24 am

Nobody's suggested this, so I'll be first! Why don't you make a Video Game Forum? I need a place to rant about how easy the E4 in Diamond and Pearl are.... I mean talk about video games.
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

Number of posts : 272
Club Penguin Name : Darkeen

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:37 am

Good idea and I have some flash games that can be played in the threads, I hope FB will make a forum for the games, and I will posts threads each thread a flash game!
Back to top Go down
Fuzzykiwie
Fuzzykiwie

Number of posts : 30
Club Penguin Name : Fuzzykiwie

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:40 am

Sweet that would be cool. Like the mc forums.
-Fuzzykiwie:fuzzykiwie:
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:53 am

Fuzzykiwie wrote:
Sweet that would be cool. Like the mc forums.
-Fuzzykiwie:fuzzykiwie:

MC Forums? Mc doesn't have games in it!
Back to top Go down
zero rider
Getting used to this place
zero rider

Number of posts : 66
Club Penguin Name : zero rider
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 3:08 pm

ive seen a forum that had an arcade and you could play games on ti, but i dont know how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:23 pm

I can do it, and I think BB knows how to do that, and I hope they would make a forum that will be a place of discussing about the forums games, and make a new user group that is called a FORUMS GAMER, and they would only moderate that forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Balla
Respect The Hat...
Big Balla

Number of posts : 154
Club Penguin Name : Big Balla
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 4:21 pm

ForumFreek dosn't allow Arcades... Sad Its very dangerous to have a forum allowing people to embed Flash games into threads and it takes up A LOT of KB that we are limited to on these forums. I'm thinking of a Video Game Forum where you can discuss your favorite Video Games, but as far as embedding flash games, that might not happen.
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 4:49 pm

Big Balla wrote:
ForumFreek dosn't allow Arcades... Sad Its very dangerous to have a forum allowing people to embed Flash games into threads and it takes up A LOT of KB that we are limited to on these forums. I'm thinking of a Video Game Forum where you can discuss your favorite Video Games, but as far as embedding flash games, that might not happen.

So just cry " Sad " but I didn't know that the flash games take some space of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Big Balla
Respect The Hat...
Big Balla

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:02 pm

Dark wrote:
Big Balla wrote:

So just cry " Sad " but I didn't know that the flash games take some space of the forums.

Yep, images, signatures, videos, animations, posts, threads, you name it.
Back to top Go down
CornM@ize The 2nd
*Yawn* I post a lot...
CornM@ize The 2nd

Number of posts : 163
Location : Now why would I ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to say that?
Club Penguin Name : runran123
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:14 am

Chibi Forte Sama wrote:
Nobody's suggested this, so I'll be first! Why don't you make a Video Game Forum? I need a place to rant about how easy the E4 in Diamond and Pearl are.... I mean talk about video games.

I would like to talk about Video Games, sometimes....
Back to top Go down
SSTEO
Read the Rules
SSTEO

Number of posts : 19
Club Penguin Name : SEW888
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 11:14 pm

Video games are my life, I say, "Yes, a Video game forum would be awesome!"

MLB The Show 2007!!
Let's go Dodgers!
Back to top Go down
Big Balla
Respect The Hat...
Big Balla

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 7:33 am

Back to top Go down
acef596
acef596

Number of posts : 79
Club Penguin Name : acef596
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 9:20 am

Umm bb forumfreak is a editboard forum and they are working on an arcade just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Big Balla
Respect The Hat...
Big Balla

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 9:23 am

acef596 wrote:
Umm bb forumfreak is a editboard forum and they are working on an arcade just to let you know.

I don't think we'll need an arcade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Video Game Forum!   A Video Game Forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Video Game Forum!
Page 1 of 1