The Ski Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ski Lodge

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My sig gallery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acef596
acef596

Number of posts : 79
Club Penguin Name : acef596
Registration date : 2007-05-03

My sig gallery Empty
PostSubject: My sig gallery   My sig gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:54 am

1.My sig gallery 1-3
2. My sig gallery Sig3
3. My sig gallery Sig2
4. My sig gallery Sig-1
5. My sig gallery Sig
6. My sig gallery 3
7. My sig gallery 222
8. My sig gallery 22

Last edited by on Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Timjones
Read the Rules

Number of posts : 11
Club Penguin Name : Timjones
Registration date : 2007-06-26

My sig gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig gallery   My sig gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:26 am

Some of those are quite cool. What do you use? I use Paint.net. You can get the cloud effect on that. I like that effect. My sig gallery 636680
Back to top Go down
acef596
acef596

My sig gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig gallery   My sig gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:26 pm

Timjones wrote:
Some of those are quite cool. What do you use? I use Paint.net. You can get the cloud effect on that. I like that effect. My sig gallery 636680
Noone will ever find out and I won't tell for the fun of it.The first one i used paint.net for the rest can't tell.
Back to top Go down
flubby10
Read the Rules
flubby10

Number of posts : 19
Club Penguin Name : flubby10
Registration date : 2007-05-05

My sig gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig gallery   My sig gallery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:20 am

acef596 wrote:
Timjones wrote:
Noone will ever find out and I won't tell for the fun of it.The first one i used paint.net for the rest can't tell.

Its obvious you use gimp... Though I think alot of them need improvement, you should work with fliters, C4D's and layer modes. Also get the renders from planetrenders its easier.
Back to top Go down
acef596
acef596

My sig gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig gallery   My sig gallery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:58 pm

flubby10 wrote:
acef596 wrote:
Timjones wrote:

Its obvious you use gimp... Though I think alot of them need improvement, you should work with fliters, C4D's and layer modes. Also get the renders from planetrenders its easier.
Nope it's not gimp.I really suck real bad with gimp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My sig gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sig gallery   My sig gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sig gallery
Page 1 of 1