The Ski Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ski Lodge

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic

Go down 
+2
CornM@ize The 2nd
Goobenheimer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Number of posts : 127
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic Empty
PostSubject: Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic   Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 4:16 pm

Ok well I just noticed that you use the same icon for new posts and locked, and for no new posts and locked. This icon is usedGet A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic Close10hn01xv5 I think you should get a different one because I keep thinking that there is new posts but there really isn't. So I think you should change it to a dull green smiley with a red X through it.
Back to top Go down
CornM@ize The 2nd
*Yawn* I post a lot...
CornM@ize The 2nd

Number of posts : 163
Location : Now why would I ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to say that?
Club Penguin Name : runran123
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic   Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 4:36 pm

You're right, but, you don't always have to check locked posts because they are no longer needed because they've been solved already
Back to top Go down
Dimentio
Dimentio

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic   Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 8:50 pm

CornM@ize The 2nd wrote:
You're right, but, you don't always have to check locked posts because they are no longer needed because they've been solved already
Yes, but we humans are very curious creatures, and in the future it's most likely going to be Curiousity killed the human over cat.

Locked topics attract more people.
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

Number of posts : 272
Club Penguin Name : Darkeen
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic   Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:23 pm

This is FB, BB business, I will PM them this idea.
Thread is locked Locked
Back to top Go down
Big Balla
Respect The Hat...
Big Balla

Number of posts : 154
Club Penguin Name : Big Balla
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic   Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 4:30 pm

Done and Done.
Back to top Go down
FunnyBoy
Forum Admin
FunnyBoy

Number of posts : 167
Club Penguin Name : Nmiucski
Testing Testing 123 : testung
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic   Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 8:26 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://skilodge.forumfreek.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic   Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get A Different Icon For A No New Posts Locked Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ski Lodge :: Trash Can :: Waste Disposal-
Jump to: