The Ski Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ski Lodge

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missions, and how to finish them.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7asho0m
=) IDK how to stop posting!
7asho0m

Number of posts : 190
Club Penguin Name : 7asho0m
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Missions, and how to finish them. Empty
PostSubject: Missions, and how to finish them.   Missions, and how to finish them. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 4:52 pm

Mission 1:

Go to aunt arctic igloo talk to her then click down *When did this happen?*
then click again down *What happen next?* click down again *Could you describe your puffle for me?* and the last click down *Don't worry, Aunt Arctic, I'll find them* click on the map and go to the ice rink and go to the right side u will find photographs click on it and put it on ur inventory and go agian to aunt arctic igloo and give her the photographs then go the map to the pet shop and go to the left side u will see a paper click on it and click on the code list and now u must find the number like i found like this:

Ghas
Random Numbers Pairs
Of Socks

But urs will be diffrent and take only the numbers like twenty six (26) only the numbers then go to the sport shop and talk to *G* then click down *Yes, please!* and click again down *Do you have any SPECIAL items?* then right the number that u found it like i found 26 then click down *May I see some spy gadgets?* then take the tubes (preservers shooter) that under and put it in ur inventory and go to the map to the ice berg and then take the tubes (preservers shooter) and click with it the penguins now u must help the penguins by shoot the tubes then after u finished click on the green penguin and then go to the sport shop again and take rob (grappling hook) that it is up and put it in ur inventory and then go to the ski mountain and u will see penguin is crying click on ur spy phone and click on the red light and take the second thing then click it on the telescope with that thing then click on the telescope and move to the left side until u find the green puffle is flying then click down *I'm done looking through it now.* and then go to the tallest mountain and go up up until it auotmiticly stop then take the rob (grappling hook) and click it upppppp with the rob (grappling hook) then wait until u see a green puffle then click down *Hey, you must be one of Aunt arctic's missing puffles. But where is the other one?* then u will see the purple take a picture then wait then click down *Come, puffles. Let's go back to aunt arctic's igloo so she can know that your safe.* then click down *Happu to help, Aunt arctic. I found then at the top of the tallest mountain in Club Penguin* then click down again *The purple puffle was taking a picture, perhaps to try and help you write something for the penguin times. I think it needed the green puffle's help to get up there* then click I'd love to stay and talk some more, but I have to go back to Headquaarters now. We agents need to keep club penguin safe.* then click in the last down *See you again sometime. Good-Bye! then click get medal and click latter and then click end mission.

Mission 2:

Click on G and to to him then click down *I'm here to receive my mission* then click on G again 2 times then right the secert word mogul and then click down *This is my word!* then click *Yes* and then click on the sled and then go to ur inventory and go to the ski mountain and take it the sled and then click on the text sled arrow with the sled and then click *Yes* then ur playing u must lose then u will go to place click on the rob and put in ur inventory then go to the right side and then click on the book its name *survival Guide* THEN CLICK ON THAT TREE then pick up three (3) O berry in the same box of inventory then go to the right side and click on the tree 3 times and u will find a pot and put it in ur inventory then click up again u will see puffles click on the purple puffle then the puffles will go only the black then give the black puffle An O berry from ur inventory and then go up again on the tree and pick up another 1 O berry and put it in the same box of inventory then go up again then go to the left side until u see very far wood click it then u will find something blue (ski) put it in ur inventory then go to the left side until it automiticly stop then click their then click again to go up then u will go to the O berry tree go to the left side until it also automiticly stop then click on the water then go little to the right side u will see a small wood take it and put it in ur inventory then click on the left side until it automiticly stop then go to ur inventory and click on the rob and then click on the blue thing (Ski) with the rob then they will join together and then click on the O berry from ur inventory and click on the blue thing with the rob with the O berry now the O berry + blue thing (Ski) + the rob join together now click on them then click on the water with them now u have a fish first take the blue thing with the rob and put them in ur inventory then take the fish and put it in ur inventory and then take the pot and click on the water with the pot now u have somewater put it in ur inventory then go little to the right side until u see a cave click on the cave then click on the trees then click again to the cave now ur inside the cave go to the right side until it stop then click on any rock they will join together then take the wood from ur inventory and click on the middile of the rocks with the wood then take the book from ur inventory and click on the wood with the book then go to ur inventory and pick one O berry and give the black puffle the food then the fire will go on then click on ur fish and put it on the fire then click it on the fish after 2 seconds then click on the pot that with the water on the fire then 3 seconds gone click on the water that pot again then wait it will come black screen then it will open again go the left side and go outside then talk to that penguin and click down *I was testing G's new sled, when the sled broke down and sent me flying. I crashed not far from here and decided to wait for help.* then click again down *Ok, thanks!* then u will go back to G and click down *The text started fine, but then the sled started to fall apart and I crashed somewhere In club penguin wilderness. Your survival tips came in handy. I think the sled still needs some work.* in the last click *Ok, Good-Bye!* then click get medal and get latter and then click end mission.

Mission 3 :

Click Start mission. Talk to the penguin by clicking on him then click the first answer then the second answer, now ask him to open again the door, it won't open so click the first answer.Go to the office, move to east until the orange coach is infront of you, click down it.You will see disk and paperclip. Click on the computer,click on botton then insert the disk. Click my Files = Combination_Number then save that things :
N randomNumbers
E randomNumbers
S randomNumbers
W randomNumbers
save it or click PrintScreen that close to F12 paste the picture in paint or anything else for pictures programm. Go down again to the penguin, talk with the penguin and then choose the first answer, click on the door. Here you can do :
N ^ : thenumber
E ---) : thenumber
W (down) : thenumber
S (---- : thenumber
Then go inside click on the penguin and choose the first answer.and then too the first answer, click your spy phone and visit the hq. take the flashlight, click on G and talk to him, then choose the first answer click on the TV and see the coins going up. go back to G and choose the first answer and too the first answer and the first answer then go to desk pick up the first key go to the office and take the key open the door of To Roof then take the second tool from the SpyPhone and click with it on the powerbox, take the paper clip and put it on the green thing, take the white thing and show it to G, first answer and first answer too, first answer too go to night club and if you are non-member use the flashlight or the secertagent glass for members go to boilerroom and go to fuse box, make them all green by clicking the red bottons, visit the HQ, talk to G then choose the first answer, click get medal and get letter and then the last click End Mission.

This will be updated in every new mission comes.

Last edited by on Thu May 10, 2007 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguin.nice-board.com/index.htm
CornM@ize The 2nd
*Yawn* I post a lot...
CornM@ize The 2nd

Number of posts : 163
Location : Now why would I ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to say that?
Club Penguin Name : runran123
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Missions, and how to finish them.   Missions, and how to finish them. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 5:01 pm

Wow, I never knew someone would post something like this, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

Number of posts : 272
Club Penguin Name : Darkeen
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Missions, and how to finish them.   Missions, and how to finish them. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 5:15 pm

Good guide but I think you should change the colour because it hurts my eyes!
Back to top Go down
7asho0m
=) IDK how to stop posting!
7asho0m

Number of posts : 190
Club Penguin Name : 7asho0m
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Missions, and how to finish them.   Missions, and how to finish them. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 5:34 pm

Dark wrote:
Good guide but I think you should change the colour because it hurts my eyes!

Yea, your right.
I will test orange.
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguin.nice-board.com/index.htm
Merry Joe
Read the Rules
Merry Joe

Number of posts : 7
Club Penguin Name : Merry Joe
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Missions, and how to finish them.   Missions, and how to finish them. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:16 am

You should use different colors for the text. You don't want people looking at a big block of orange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missions, and how to finish them.   Missions, and how to finish them. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions, and how to finish them.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ski Lodge :: Club Penguin :: Guides-
Jump to: