The Ski Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ski Lodge

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anything Else Forum?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Number of posts : 127
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Anything Else Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Anything Else Forum?   Anything Else Forum? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:50 pm

I see that there is an Anything Else forum for Club Penguin. Well wouldn't you post anything else in the General Club Penguin forum? I think thatr you should take it out.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzykiwie
Fuzzykiwie

Number of posts : 30
Club Penguin Name : Fuzzykiwie
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Anything Else Forum?   Anything Else Forum? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:38 am

I didn't realise that. Thank you for pointing it out. I hope Fb or BB get it straited out.
-Fuzzykiwie:fuzzykiwie:
Back to top Go down
Big Balla
Respect The Hat...
Big Balla

Number of posts : 154
Club Penguin Name : Big Balla
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Anything Else Forum?   Anything Else Forum? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:17 am

Its under the Club Penguin Category. Whcih means its for anything else CP related that not covered by the other boards in that category.
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

Number of posts : 272
Club Penguin Name : Darkeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything Else Forum?   Anything Else Forum? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:21 am

Big Balla wrote:
Its under the Club Penguin Category. Whcih means its for anything else CP related that not covered by the other boards in that category.

I know that, but what can it fit? I think its useless because FB made all the forums that fits my ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Number of posts : 127
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Anything Else Forum?   Anything Else Forum? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 4:31 pm

Big Balla wrote:
Yeah but shoudn't whatever doesn't fit under any other topics go in General Club Penguin forum because if there is an anything else forum then what would we post in general chat?
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

Number of posts : 272
Club Penguin Name : Darkeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything Else Forum?   Anything Else Forum? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:38 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
Big Balla wrote:
Yeah but shoudn't whatever doesn't fit under any other topics go in General Club Penguin forum because if there is an anything else forum then what would we post in general chat?

No, but maybe sometimes when someone wants to post about a glitch or a bug he/she doesn't find the right place to post, so these forums is an extra forum, that can fit any idea you want to post it that doesn't fit any other forum, and I think this is a nice and a must in all the forums, because the Administrator shouldn't make a lot of forums because that would be so horrible because someone would forget where he posted/needs to searh for something, so FB fused all those forums to one forum that fits a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
acef596
acef596

Number of posts : 79
Club Penguin Name : acef596
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Anything Else Forum?   Anything Else Forum? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 10:02 pm

It's like general clubpenguin chat.Since this has been answered i am guessing i should lock it.
Back to top Go down
acef596
acef596

Number of posts : 79
Club Penguin Name : acef596
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Anything Else Forum?   Anything Else Forum? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 10:02 pm

It's like general clubpenguin chat.Since this has been answered i am guessing i should lock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Else Forum?   Anything Else Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything Else Forum?
Page 1 of 1