The Ski Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ski Lodge

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penguin forums censors.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluematt
Read the Rules

Number of posts : 7
Club Penguin Name : Bluematt
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Penguin forums censors. Empty
PostSubject: Penguin forums censors.   Penguin forums censors. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 2:44 am

i hate them i said crap and all of these report me for swearing things show up. why is it so different from the the other forum? hell we could say hell but not crap?Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Big Balla
Respect The Hat...
Big Balla

Number of posts : 154
Club Penguin Name : Big Balla
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Penguin forums censors.   Penguin forums censors. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:37 am

But its all for a good reason. They don't censor out "Hell" for religous reasons. Crap, thats a different story...
Back to top Go down
Little Milky
Read the Rules
Little Milky

Number of posts : 9
Club Penguin Name : Little Milky
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Penguin forums censors.   Penguin forums censors. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:57 am

People also may be too lazy to put apostrophes in their sentenes. Hell, as in he will.
Back to top Go down
acef596
acef596

Number of posts : 79
Club Penguin Name : acef596
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Penguin forums censors.   Penguin forums censors. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 11:15 am

Well you can still get in banned for using hell.Such as go to hell.( i am not saying this to anyone this is what you can get banned for)
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

Number of posts : 272
Club Penguin Name : Darkeen
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Penguin forums censors.   Penguin forums censors. Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:27 pm

Yesh, that's bad, I once said for Scrat on Miniclip Forums (not Penguin Forums) go to hell but they didn't do anything to me Surprised

I hate Scart (the one who made a shop with you, I also hated you, and I think you know why, you were the reason for the fight between me and you with Scart, but now I don't hate you).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguin forums censors.   Penguin forums censors. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penguin forums censors.
Page 1 of 1