The Ski Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ski Lodge

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read -Regarding the post count-

Go down 
+4
Fuzzykiwie
CornM@ize The 2nd
Goobenheimer
Dark
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
The Dark
Dark

Number of posts : 272
Club Penguin Name : Darkeen
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Please Read -Regarding the post count- Empty
PostSubject: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 5:17 pm

These days, people all just care for the post count, and I advise you to not care for only your post count, because post count won't make you popular here, your posts quality will make popular here.

So please from today think of what you will post before posting it please.

- Dark
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Number of posts : 127
Club Penguin Name : Goobenheimer
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 6:44 pm

Well something to stop people from getting their post count so high like that is to take away posting games. I'm not saying names but some people just get on and just post in the posting games forum. I think this is becoming an issue and I think we are in danger of losing that forum.
Back to top Go down
CornM@ize The 2nd
*Yawn* I post a lot...
CornM@ize The 2nd

Number of posts : 163
Location : Now why would I ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to say that?
Club Penguin Name : runran123
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 6:50 pm

Dark wrote:
These days, people all just care for the post count, and I advise you to not care for only your post count, because post count won't make you popular here, your posts quality will make popular here.

So please from today think of what you will post before posting it please.

- Dark

Well, you can always lower the post count, or tell other users to look on what they post and if they find anything pointless, they can delete it.
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:54 am

Yeah, but this is a warning for who care for their post count wil get a rule violator rank
Back to top Go down
Fuzzykiwie
Fuzzykiwie

Number of posts : 30
Club Penguin Name : Fuzzykiwie

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:56 am

Why dont you get rid of the post count in the posting games?
Back to top Go down
Dark
The Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 7:25 am

Maybe I will do that, but not this week on June I will start doing that.
Back to top Go down
Big Balla
Respect The Hat...
Big Balla

Number of posts : 154
Club Penguin Name : Big Balla
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 7:40 am

I'll just remove the whole Posting Games board if this gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
acef596
acef596

Number of posts : 79
Club Penguin Name : acef596
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:35 pm

I got something to add.People will like you better with less post count becuase if your post count is sky high you had to spam and noone likes anyone who spams.
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
Read the Rules
Monksal85

Number of posts : 4
Club Penguin Name : Monksal85
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:05 pm

It seems like a lot of people got high posts fast. I mean, even a mod has gotten 200+ posts in about ten days. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 10:36 pm

Well I wouldn't care if Posting Games is taken away. It's just games, it's not a forum for discussion. Also if you make a well stated thread about why it is gone it will encourage people to stop caring about it.
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
Read the Rules
Monksal85

Number of posts : 4
Club Penguin Name : Monksal85
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:02 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
Well I wouldn't care if Posting Games is taken away. It's just games, it's not a forum for discussion. Also if you make a well stated thread about why it is gone it will encourage people to stop caring about it.

I understand your point, but sadly, on a phpbb forum, you can't make a certain sub-forum not include post count. So the options would be either get rid of it, or make some sort of restrictions on the forum. Also, you could tightly moderate it. (Or just have no post count at all.)
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 9:29 am

Monksal85 wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:

I understand your point, but sadly, on a phpbb forum, you can't make a certain sub-forum not include post count. So the options would be either get rid of it, or make some sort of restrictions on the forum. Also, you could tightly moderate it. (Or just have no post count at all.)
I know that they can't take away post count from a forum. I used to have a forumfreek forum and I know that they are better than forumwise but none of the phpBB forums has the feature to take away post count from a sub forum. But if they took it away i'm sure nobody would go crazy and quit the forum. If they do then they need a life. If an admin posted a well explained thread on why it is gone then I doubt anyones gonna get mad.
Back to top Go down
7asho0m
=) IDK how to stop posting!
7asho0m

Number of posts : 190
Club Penguin Name : 7asho0m
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:35 pm

Dark wrote:
Yeah, but this is a warning for who care for their post count wil get a rule violator rank

You said the I am spamming and trying only for post counts, then why should I post guides ??
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguin.nice-board.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read -Regarding the post count-   Please Read -Regarding the post count- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read -Regarding the post count-
Page 1 of 1